1)Personal Assistant, working directly with CEO.
Location: MENA Region.
As a personal assistant, you will work directly with the CEO, on a one-to-one basis. You will help in making the best use of time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
– Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
– Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the CEO to take notes at meetings and to provide general assistance during presentations;
-Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
– Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
– Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post
– Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
– Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
– A degree in business or management or other related Studies.
– Fluent in Arabic, English (Written, Spoken)
– Other languages will be a preference (German, Italian OR Spanish).
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
– Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
– Good organizational and time management skills;
– The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
– Excellent interpersonal skills;
– Honesty and reliability;
– Flexibility and decision-making skills.
Salary and Package:
– Salary: Negotiably depends on experience.
– Medical Insurance.
Send your one-page resume and cover letter to:
E-mail Subject: PACA-017
Deadline: 15th of August 2017